Tuesday, January 24, 2012

preggo

i'm preggo!! (i don't really like PUPO....i would rather be preggo)

today we transferred 2 embabies....(the 3rd didn't make it) i don't think they are amazing quality.... but, i'm not to concerned with quality. i've learned it doesn't really matter all that much. so i am just trying to stay hopeful.

here they are....








i love them










the transfer went well..... i mean not terrible. my transfers are always difficult... but it only took what seemed like 10 minutes and dr. d stayed calm the whole time.... which doesn't happen every time


here they are.....in my ute!!









more love!!















and check out these!! i call them my business socks!!









they have been making me happy all day long









please embabies.... please just stay with me. we will have an amazing time together!! and so much fun!! i love you already, and daddy and i want you so badly in our lives.

27 comments:

  1. I will keep wishing for lots of sticking! Congrats on good transfer and wonderful embabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Two is better than one and I have real hopes for you. Thanks for the xoxo's today. I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely socks, but your embabies are even lovelier. Wishing you well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, sending you lots of positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two perfect little embies!!! Keeping you and them in my prayers :)

    Also - love the socks!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! They are beautiful. Sending prayers for you that they stick. I am a new IF blogger and so happy I found you. Your story of IVF success gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending positive thoughts and sticky vibes your way.....love your socks!!!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute socks and embabies! Good luck and fingers crossed for a quick and happy 2WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Your socks? Adorns!

    2. Your embies look lovely. Who cares what the docs say about quality. We know that doesn't matter :)

    Hoping the 2ww goes QUICKLY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great socks! And an even better blog entry title. Preggo, yay! I am very excited and hopeful for you. Enjoy the trip during your 2ww.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats hope they stick, se4nding babydust ur way

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are some nice looking embies. Please stay around, grow, do your thing, little guys!

    Nice "business socks!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are absolutely beautiful! Praying they stay with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some pretty babies: ) I feel some stickiness is in your future. I have been praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are beautiful! I think they have your eyes!! :) Wishing you lots of stickiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. go babies go!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heck YEAH, you're preggo!!! I am so dang excited for you - come on little babies, hang in there!!!!!

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful embryos! Here's hoping one or both decide to stick around for 9 months. :-)

    Love your socks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! They are beautiful! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! I just came across your blog when searching for some 'happy' IVF stories. There is sooooo much hope in your story, and that makes me hopeful too. Thanks and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats!! Wishing you tons of sticky vibes!

    ReplyDelete