Thursday, January 12, 2012

CD1

af showed today. not evil, bitchy, raging Af. just a nice calm version of her. i was wicked suprised she showed at all. usually after bcp she is a no show.
so tomorrow is the day.

stim start

(as long as nothing crazy happens.... i am praying for no cysts)
it's funny how it always feels like the first day of school. those anxious type butterflies.
please god....let it be my turn.
please let this work

we went out for sushi and a little bit of sake. my last sushi and alcohol for hopefully a very long time. we came home and signed the consent forms. i packed my meds so i can inject in the bathroom at work tomorrow (fun). we are ready.

please let it be my turn..... please let this work

8 comments:

  1. I'm starting stims tomorrow. Good luck at your appointment and with this cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why I can't post my own comment, but I can post a reply on someone else's comment... hmm..

      Anyway, YAY! You are about 1 month ahead of me (I'm starting BCP tomorrow). Wishing you all the luck in the world that this is your time. Go baby, go!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm. . . sushi.

    Good luck with your stims!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, please oh please may this be it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how one tiny word is a dead giveaway as to what area of the country you are from. It made me smile and nostalgic for home. I'm wicked hopeful for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the best of luck that this IS your turn!

    ReplyDelete