Sunday, May 22, 2011

6dp5dt

if i am not pregnant, than the progrestrone is seriously fucking with my body and possibly my head.

first off.... i have had a bit of a reaction to the endometrin...sorry if this is TMI, but this blog is for me too. my vag has been a little uncomfortable and itchy from time to time. it started the day after transfer. i spoke with nurse i (not my favorite) twice, the first time she said i could go to PIO if i wanted. the second time she told me about how it was the best drug on the market for luteal phase and preventing miscarriage and was used by 99% of the world. finally i spoke with another nurse who suggested some a&d ointment or even some monistat to help witht he itch..... thats all i wanted!! a little relief. so now my who-ha is feeling much much better :D

second..... and i knew it would be.... my boobs hurt....bad. sometimes its my nipples.....sometimes its my boobs. i have slept with a sports bra a couple nights.

third....bloat. man. yesterday and today have been the worst. super bloated. thank god all of my work clothes are on the big side since my recent weight loss. :D

i have also been pretty tired. the first couple days i was fine. friday i worked all day(11:30-8:30) and i felt good, but yesterday i was DONE! i got up at 9:30, which is pretty late for me, and was back in bed by 11:30..... napped til 2:30. i had to do grocery shopping yesterday, so i dragged hubs out as i needed help since i can't lift anything. we had to go to the farmers market and the real grocery store..... after the farmers market i was done..... but i dragged myself to the grocery store as well. we were probably out for about an hour and a half.... i was back in bed around 4:45 til about 7. we went to dinner and the beach and was again back in bed by 10 for the night.
again today i was exhausted. worked from 9:30-5..... from 9:30-11 i was dragging my ass.... and then by 3:30 i was done. so tired.
been in bed since 5:30 when i got home. got up twice to let the dog out, and get food, but thats it.

i have been admiring the photo of my gorgeous little embabies..... i so wish and pray that they stay with me for a lifetime. i love them so much already.

beta day is coming and i CAN'T wait! sorry but i'm not sharing the date of my beta.....
hubs and i decided we need to know for a little before we tell anyone....

for those of you who have commented on my strength in not testing...... i do have to say...we don't have any pee sticks in the house, and i am so scared hubs would know if i went out and bought one....he would be so angry.....
soooooooo that helps to keep me on track.

welcome new followers!! thanks for joining my ride! i hope i get to know you and your ride as well!
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. ahhhh how can you NOT USE THE PEE STICKS already!?!? I would get antsy!! lol..

    her'es to good news girlfriend!! :)

    btw.. is that picture you have on here.. you and ur hubby?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! i have a fascination with black and white pics. Yall look so natural and in love ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for not Peeing on a stick! :) Helps with some of the stress I think (until the morning of Beta). I don't do it either, usually. After trying for so long (since Aug 2008) it's hard to justify the money and stress...Good luck! Can't wait to hear some amazing results!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong! I can't imagine how strong the urge to POAS must be. I hope your embabies are busy getting snuggled into your uterus and that you will have good news to share soon. :)
    Happy ICLW #34.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progesterone symptoms are a nightmare !! Hoping yours get better or are a sign of a BFP :) Well done for not POAS... I'm going to try to do the same thing, but not sure how I'll go xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like everything is going in the right direction so far!! I am getting ready for ER this week, so it's great to read how you are feeling...the good and the bad. :) ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Returning your comment from ICLW.
    WOW- those are some amazing blasts that you had transferred! I was never able to avoid the peesticks, so anyone who manages to not cheat is a hero in my book! I'll be watching and hoping that this cylcle is THE cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All great signs! Sending you some positive vibes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey you! You sound exactly like I did 6dp5dt and it ended up positive! I also didn't pee on a stick, waited for my beta 12dp5dt. I won't lie it was a long wait, but so worth it! I am so praying and my everything is crossed for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate the effects of progesterone, they totally screw with you! I do hope the "symptoms" are in fact from a pregnancy. Good luck, it must be soon! Even though I tend not to test I would have to know before my beta! I really hope this is it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hoping you get a BFP!! You are so strong for not testing...I had a really hard time not testing constantly! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Progesterone is the worst. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you as your progesterone side effects seem much more severe than mine were so that must be promising for you. Found your blog via ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, things just HAVE to be going right... I just have a feeling :) And I am DYING to know when beta is... although I know you'll share when you're ready, and I totally respect and understand that. I am just so excited for you! Seriously, my husband, who I've told a little bit to in terms of my blogger friend Jes just asked me last night, "Hey, did your friend Jes post? Is she preggers?" So, Mr. D's sending you good vibes, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck! I'm crossing my fingers for you!! Way to go on not testing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hoping that this FET works. Your blasts look great, so you have a great chance for this to be a positive! Hang in there...I know the wait is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just found your blog through ICLW and reading through your story. I hope this is your time! I am starting progesterone just around the corner, so it is nice though incredibly scary, to read about the side effects. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete