welcome iclw er's!!
i love iclw......because i love comments, and even more i truly get excited for each new follower i have!!
for my bloggy friends who have been following me.... thank you for everything!! your support and positive words have lifted me up and made this ride easier. i feel so very luck to have you in my life! xoxox
for new visitor's.....i hope you stick around! :D my happily ever after is coming!
a few things you should know about me.......
1. i'm not really a fan of capitalization. i usually only type in lowercase, sorry if this bothers you.
2. i love punctuation!!! i might use it wrong...... sorry if this also bothers you.
3. i love my husband more than he could ever know. i feel lucky to have such an amazing man standing by my side everyday.
4. started TTC in january 2009. began seeing RE #1, Dr. D in january of 2010. 2 natural cycle iui's....both BFN. ivf #1....positive beta, chemical pregnancy with rising betas..... treated as an ectopic with a methotrexate shot. went to RE # 2 in july 2010, Dr. Mumbles. ivf #2....cancelled..... two follies big enough to retrieve, other follies too small.
5. after 22 months solid of TTC i had become a shell of the person i used to be. i had alienated
myself from the world. i had gained 30 pounds. i became unable to sleep through the night. i stopped pushing myself towards a better job. i stopped doing things that made me happy. i was basically miserable.
6. i took six months off from october 2010-april of this year. i need to find me; the old me. i dug my soul out of the ditch that i had thrown it into. i have regained friendships. i have come out of the IF closet to most people in my life (everyone but work people). i lost 29 pounds!! i actually feel good about myself.
7. on monday, (may 16th) we transferred 2 perfect frozen embabies to my gorgeous, plush, 10mm triple layer uterine lining.
8. i do acupuncture. and i LOVE it!
9. i am feeling great!! i have set goals for my 2ww.
a. no stress
b. no POAS- i promised the girls at my RE's office i wouldn't cheat. and i think it will just make me crazy.... it definitely
made me crazy last time!!
c. no dr. google. this will be the most difficult for me. google is like an addiction. i google EVERYTHING!!!!
10. i used to think women who blogged about infertility were a little crazy.....with all the abbreviations, and crazy sad stories. my husband urged me to start blogging because he thought it would be good for me.
i never could have known how special this place would become for me. i never could have known that the women i have never met could mean so much to me. i never could have known i would call these people my "friends". i never could have known this would be the best place for me to share some of my deepest darkest thoughts and feelings. this community is amazing!!!
i am feeling so lucky that iclw is happening during the hardest days of the 2WW. i am so happy i will be able to have you ladies to share my story with! and to occupy my mind and keep me from going crazy :D
thanks so much for stopping by...... i hope you stick around to follow my story because it will have a happy ending! all i want is to be a mom. its all i ever wished for.......