i have random thoughts running around in my head, here they are. in no particular order:
* I have been feeling so tired lately. ever since i strapped on my first estrogen patch on friday i have been exhausted. even acupuncture lady noticed it when she was feeling my pulse today.
* i am currently wearing 2 estrogen patches..... on thursday i go to 3, and 3 days later i go to 4 patches.
* TMI ALERT!!- all i have to say is "Holy CM Batman!!"
* i have decided not to ask about my E2 levels. they took blood on friday, and will continue throughout the cycle until transfer. i don't know what is an appropriate level at any point and i want to keep myself off Dr. Google.
* thanks to our tax refund i am getting an iPad. i ordered it a couple of weeks ago. it should be here on thursday or friday!!
so excited and hopeful it will keep me happy and occupied :D
* mom is doing much better!! last night she told me she feels "back to normal"!! YAY! i told her last month was i took care of her, this month, she takes care of me. (Thanks so much to my blog sisters for your kind words and hope for her to get well:D)
* i fell asleep today during acupuncture. i mean fast asleep. i don't think it was for long but it felt good! acupuncture ladies are really helping me to keep positive! i feel so good after every treatment.
* there is one pregnancy test in my house. one CBE digital. the one i have been saving for when i know it will be positive..... saving to see that one word. i don't think i will be POAS before my beta. i did it last time and it created negativity. and on beta day it was positive.
* i will also do my best to not google symptoms.
* mother's day is just around the corner..... last year i started stims on mother's day... i was full of mixed emotions. this year i will be celebrating the wonderful mother's in my life.... and staying hopeful that next year will be for me!
*my 2WW falls during ICLW. i am feeling blessed and hopeful for any and all positive reinforcement that i will get from current followers as well as any visitors who may be stopping by.
* one of my coworkers told me yesterday that he and his wife have just started TTC. at first i was taken by surprise.... i wasn't sure how to feel..... but after i thought about it for a minute, it made me smile. i thought, it would be so great to be pregnant at the same time as his wife. i have known him for over 10 years and seen his life change in so many ways. it would be so fun to share some of the same experiences.
i am feeling like RE office all over the world are so very busy right now. i feel like every blog i follow is filled with treatments or BFP's!! Congrats to all who have gotten their miracle.... i wish you all healthy and uneventful pregnancies and the most important part.... a take home baby. and for those who haven't yet gotten their good news..... it's coming!! i know my good news is coming soon ;D