Monday, January 27, 2014

september cycle start. or not.

so we were going to wait and start the cycle in september….. i felt so much better  

that gave me about 26 days to deal with health insurance, order meds, set up the PGD, get my acupuncturists on board and make my ute baby ready.

it went fast.  i dealt with all the shit i thought i needed.  september 21 came and so did AF.  went in for day 3 labs and cycle start.  the ivf nurse mentioned we hadn't done the genetic screening.

i think maybe someone might have mentioned that….. why didn't anyone follow up, or put it on my checklist of shit you must do.

i'm not sure.

sooooo we had to push it back another month.  we had the blood drawn and shipped out that day for the genetic testing.

3 comments:

  1. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jes! My name is Heather and I wanted to know if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen that every person wants to express all his feelings but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post and you have expressed the words is very beautiful, like this You seem to have expressed your feelings. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Low Price girl gurugram
    cheap Girls In Gurugram
    Modal Girls in Baga Beach
    Hostel girl gurugram
    Gurugram vip girl
    Gurugram party girls
    newly married Girls Bhiwadi
    models In Gurgaon
    slim Girls Gurugram

    ReplyDelete