Sunday, May 2, 2010

99 Things about me

This has been done before.... I thought I would share. Enjoy :)

99 Things About Me
1. Started your own blog – yup, here it is
2. Slept under the stars - when i was a kid we used to go camping...loved it then, don't know if could handle it now
3. Played in a band- yes, numerous bands....I was a band dork
4. Visited Hawaii - I wish!
5. Watched a meteor shower- Nope
6. Given more than you can afford to charity- I have only given my time to charity, something everyone can afford!
7. Been to DisneyWorld - too many times to count!! I live 2.5 hours from Orlando!
8. Climbed a mountain- In a car :)
9. Held a praying mantis -No. I am not a person who would voluntarily touch a bug!
10. Sang a solo- Me...player of musical instruments not a singer, but yes I have sang in front of a group before.....MORTIFYING!!
11. Bungee jumped- No. Not something I would ever do. (Afraid of heights)
12. Visited Paris - One day
13. Watched a lightning storm- Yes Yes Yes!! I love lighting! I like to try and take pictures of weather
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch- Is scrapbooking an art?? I think so.
15. Adopted a child- Nope
16. Had food poisoning- Ugh, I will never eat honey mustard ever again in my life....I have never been that sick, ever.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty- Never been to NYC. Supposed to go beginning of June, but my RE says no way. It's a couple days after Embryo Transfer. :(
18. Grown your own vegetables - I have an aloe plant. It's the only live plant that I have not killed. I don't have a green thumb.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France- One day I will get there
20. Slept on an overnight train- Yes!! The auto train is very cool, and I was nice to the guy at the check in....He upgraded me to a suite!! Very cool!
21. Had a pillow fight- Um Yeah
22. Hitch hiked- Seriously, I am way too cautious to hitch hike
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill- :)
24. Built a snow fort- No, not so much snow in south florida
25. Held a lamb- petting zoo's have lots of germs. Kind of scary for me
26. Gone skinny dipping- in my backyard!!
27. Run a Marathon- I do not understand why people run....it's torture
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice - nope, one day though
29. Seen a total eclipse- I don't think so
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - many
31. Hit a home run- does kickball count?? I am not athletic, ball and bat is difficult
32. Been on a cruise - love love love to cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person- on my list.....will get there one day
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors- I am a 10th generation American...before that my ancestors lived in England. Yes been to England
35. Seen an Amish community- The best cinnamon bun, and ice cream i have ever had in my whole life
36. Taught yourself a new language -does Pig Latin count. I do speak French, but had to take a language in High school and college
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied- when i was 16, i worked at Toys R Us and had what I thought was enough money for the rest of my life..... so yes! :)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person -not yet
39. Gone rock climbing- not so much, again, not and athletic person
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David -where is that?
41. Sung karaoke - ugh, yes
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt- this one will be cool.....def on my list
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant- yes, I used to be a restaurant manager, I have bought meals for many strangers in restaurants
44. Visited Africa- wow, this would be amazing
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight- yes
46. Been transported in an ambulance - no, this one is NOT on my list!!
47. Had your portrait painted- nope
48. Gone deep sea fishing- yes, i think it was deep
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - not yet
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling- snorkeling yes, scuba diving..... couldn't do it...I had a panic attack in the classroom....didn't even make it into the water :)
52. Kissed in the rain- yes
53. Played in the mud- no, again, i don't really like germs
54. Gone to a drive-in theater- used to love it!!! because I could smoke ciggy's the whole movie....That was awesome!! I am now a non-smoker :)
55. Been in a movie- as an extra
56. Visited the Great Wall of China- would be amazing
57. Started a business- would like to, some day
58. Taken a martial arts class- no
59. Visited Russia- umm i don't know if i want to do this
60. Served at a soup kitchen- yes
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - yes
62. Gone whale watching - OMG!! One day!! Def on my list!! At the top!
63. Got flowers for no reason- yes :)
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma- no they usually don't want my blood for donation.....low iron
65. Gone sky diving - there is no reason for this
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp- no
67. Bounced a check - ummm yeah
68. Flown in a helicopter- no
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- yes
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial- it is beautiful
71. Eaten Caviar- yum!!
72. Pieced a quilt- no
73. Stood in Times Square- :( No
74. Toured the Everglades- yes, in an airboat.... this is cool, everyone should do it!
75. Been fired from a job- laid off, never fired
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London- yes, what mayhem
77. Broken a bone- yes
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle- no, kinda scary
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person- not yet
80. Published a book -would like to
81. Visited the Vatican - no
82. Bought a brand new car- yes. the most expensive thing I ever paid for all by myself
83. Walked in Jerusalem- one day
84. Had your picture in the newspaper- yes
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve- yuck, germs
86. Visited the White House- never inside, would love to do it though
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - um not for me. I have however eaten an animal my husband has killed and prepared...wild boar is gross
88. Had chickenpox- yes, my parents were away on vacation, my grandmother was taking care of me
89. Saved someone’s life- no
90. Sat on a jury - no
91. Met someone famous- yes
92. Joined a book club- no
93. Got a tattoo- yes, that was dumb, wish i hadn't
94. Had a baby - Not yet
95. Seen the Alamo in person- nope
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake- no
97. Been involved in a law suit -yes...several
98. Owned a cell phone -um this one is dumb, everyone has a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee -yes, picking apple off my neighbors tree when I was little

No comments:

Post a Comment