Monday, May 31, 2010

10dp3dt

So, I was forced into making some promises today.......

First, I had to promise DH, love of my life, that I would not POAS anymore until my beta. (Which by the way is a ridiculously long time away... Friday @ 14dp3dt) I POAS again today. BFN. This BFN ruined my day. Way too many tears, but I was holding out for this one to be a positive, I mean its basically been 2 weeks. I think if it is positive I should get a positive by now, but whatever. I am going to try and keep cool, and try to hold on to the ounce of hope that I have left.

Second, as if the torture wasn't bad enough, my darling BF, my sister from another mister, caught on to my shitty ass mood today, and made me promise to stay off the Google. "NO MORE!! It's got to make a person crazy!!"

So here I am. Alone. Waiting.

DH is off to NYC for his sister's graduation from law school. A trip that I was supposed to go on as well, but Dr. D advised against, just something else to add to the list of DON'TS.

Friday can not come fast enough.
This week I will occupy my time. I will also listen to my fertility hypnosis. I will make it.

1 comment:

  1. Crossing my fingers for you. If it makes you feel any better, I POAS at 5dp5dt (10DPO) and it was negative. I got the faintest of faint positives at 7dp5dt (12DPO) with twins. Don't lose hope yet. It's not over till the fat lady sings! Trust me!

    ReplyDelete