Saturday, May 29, 2010

8dp3dt

I HATE THE 2WW!!


Isn't it funny that 2ww backwards is WW2. Also something completely terrible.

The first couple days were fine, I was fine. I didn't think about it.
Now, I think my head could explode at any moment. I have tried to stay positive, but it is really just not that easy. I was ok until Thursday (6dp3dt). Now I am not ok. Yesterday I woke up with tiny little pimples all over my face. NOT FUN! This brought on a feel bad for myself kind of day. By 6 o'clock I was in tears.

I POAS yesterday.....I know its too early, as you all guessed BFN. But, I will not let it get me down, I had to do it. I had to try. I will POAS again on Monday. I don't think that will be too early. That will be the deciding factor. that is 10dp3dt, 13dpo. My beta, for some ungodly reason isn't till Friday, June 4. It seems like months away.


I don't think this is the month.

When we went for the transfer last week, I told my unbelievable, amazing husband that we needed to make it past these next two weeks unscathed. The reason I say this, is because after IUI#1, actually, the day of IUI#1, DH's mother died....STRESS!!! (They were never close, but still a very stressful situation) After IUI #2, 6 days later, my sister-in-law had a massive brain hemorrhage, and almost died. SHITLOAD OF STRESS!!! (She is doing much better, and things are going well) So, I have been praying for things to stay status quo. Normal. No Drama.
So far so good. Except for the fact that I hate the 2WW!!
Please lord help me get through this week, and oh, I would really like to be pregnant.




No comments:

Post a Comment