Wednesday, February 15, 2012

cd2 and a gift

thats right.....cd 2. my valentines day gift.....af.
and you know she was full of fury and vengeance.....fucking bitch.

when i had spoken to dr. d on friday. when he called with the bad news, he asked me to do day 2-4 labs again. i am convinced this is because last time i did day 3 labs my amh was .24 (really bad), and when my amh comes back terrible again, he can tell us it's time to move on.... to give up on my eggs.
his clinic has great results with de ivf, and he hinted towards DE at our last WTF appt...i just know thats where he is headed.

so off to the lab i went. fsh, lh, amh, tsh, prolactin, e2....there might have been more. the phlebotamist told me that i was beginning to develop scar tissue on the poor little vein that we always use for blood work. i told him it was a tired little vein...."used and abused." once they get the results we will schedule a WTF appt. maybe the labs will loose my blood.... or maybe it will take forever to process.

i am not ready to hear what i think dr. d has to say.

hubs and i got a gift today. from a fellow IF couple.
a beautiful gift basket with 2 bottles of wine!! they know of our struggles, and have been so supportive to hubs and i for the last two years. it made my day!!
love them!

11 comments:

  1. Ugh stupid AF. I'm so sorry about everything. I am thankful that you have great IRL friends who are there to support you both!

    PS. I've tagged you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you're going through this. Enjoy the wine as best you can. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks. Sorry to hear that. That's awesome that you have such good friends that understand the struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear what you're going through... my heart goes out to you and hope that you get answers with hope & a step closer to your dream. Thinking of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Am so sorry that you are dealing with all this again. I really hope your bloodwork and wtf brings answers and that those answers lead to babies. This whole process is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry. There are not enough words to express how I feel for you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about AF!!

    Glad to hear that you've got such wonderful friends! Keep them close!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry lovely lady. Wine rocks; great friends. I'm still in your corner rooting and cheering away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thinking about you all the time! You have a lot of cheerleaders out here in blogland who have hope that it is going to work. I know things will work out for you and DH. I am dying to hear what Dr.D has to say... keep us posted! XOXO and hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think of you often as well. maxwell is beautiful!! thanks so much for your positive thoughts and prayers. its great knowing i have so many on my team. i haven't schesuled the WTF appointment yet.....i'm really scared to hear what he is going to say. but i will without a doubt keep you posted
      xoxoxoxoxoxox

      Delete