Wednesday, June 9, 2010

not viable

numb.....

the beta went down. "not a viable pregnancy"
those words sound so terrible.
i think i let my hopes get too high after monday's beta went well.
when i was leaving the doctors office today the receptionist asked if i was keeping my hopes up.... that was when i started to doubt that today's beta would be good. SHIT!
dr. d said i would be getting my period, and also might feel a little depressed....well obviously i might feel depressed! SHIT!
back to the drawing board.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Jes. I will pray for you during this difficult time. I know you don't want to hear the positives, but if there is any silver lining at all, know that you CAN get pregnant!!! That is huge! Most people don't know if that is even a possibility for them.

    Take time to grieve and heal with your husband. From what I can gather it looks like your insurance will cover another go around. Maybe the next time they can put more embryos back or use a different protocol to get some more eggs.

    If you need anything at all or just an ear to listen, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete