Tuesday, February 8, 2011

award and ww update


thank you, thank you, thank you!!
thanks so much to mrs. d, and jenny for my very first blog awards!!
i can not express how much the ALI blog community has helped me to feel better about myself and has made this roller coaster so much more bearable.

everyone knows the rules here:

so here we go, 7 things you may, or may not want to know about me.

1. I am obsessed with All My Children. I can't even explain it. I also don't tell anyone IRL about it. I have been recording and watching AMC since I was 13. It's my cousin's fault.

2. I am afraid of the ocean.

3. I have a "thing" with scratch off lotto tickets. I try not to buy them, but i can't help it.

4. If I won the lottery (i mean really won) i would probably go back to school. indefinitely.

5. I wish I could eat pizza and macaroni and cheese every day for the rest of my life.

6. I have two of the best friends a girl could ever ask for. they keep me grounded.

7. I was the drum major of my high school marching band my junior and senior year.

I will be breaking the rules here....
i am passing this award on to:
No, I'm not pregnant, just fat.
Infertility Musings
Calmly Chaotic
and
A hope and a wish for a gift from a petri dish

as for the ww update. i am still going strong. i have been working out. if you actually knew me, you would be shocked. it's a bit crazy. but i am feeling so good.

last week i was doing so well i was really excited for weigh in time, but then the weekend happened. saturday night i went out with my 2 besties. drank way to much, fell down in a drunken stupor, and smoked a cigarette. ( not a whole cigarette, as i might of thrown up on myself because it was so gross.)

sunday was the superbowl. i read somewhere that the average person consumes over 3000 calories on superbowl sunday. without a doubt i did not consume anywhere near 3000, but the sausage and peppers on a martin's potato bun was AMAZING!! also had a couple chicken wings.
over all i still lost weight. i think it was 1.6 pounds. that is a total of 15 pounds since Jan 3rd!!

WOOO-HOOO! Yeah Baby!!

i am so excited, and planning to kill it this week!! (Garlic festival this weekend... i might need to change my weigh in day, so the weekend isn't fresh in my tummy!)

8 more weeks and 15 more pounds to my goal!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice work, 15 pounds! I think it is ok to fall off the wagon (whatever type of wagon it is) from time to time.
    The All My Children thing made me laugh out loud!
    Thanks for the award, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...this keeps deleting my darn post! Ok...way to rock the WW. I am so proud of you for sticking with it. What an accomplishment!!! Thanks for passing along the award. I will try to post it later today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!! I find it so interesting to read the 7 things you might not know about me posts! It's a great way to get to know someone just a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could probably join you with the pizza and mac & cheese thing - yum! But, 15 lbs since Jan is fanastic - well done!

    ReplyDelete