Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 days late

I fucking hate a late period!! It makes me CRAZY!! As gurlee said, "Bat-Shit Crazy"

So here I am, 2 days late..... I hate AF.

Yesterday I thought nothing of it. But today, as I woke up and she was still not here i started to think of the possibilities. could it be?! maybe it is!!!

a miracle?

and then i think about the cycle, i really just don't think there was an ovulation this month. i mean i don't know for sure. i usually only gauge based on CM, cervical position etc. i have never done BBT. i could never bring myself to do it, out of fear that i would go insane.

if she doesn't show her face by tomorrow morning i will POAS. i have one of those crappy dollar store tests. whatever. i'll give it a try.

5 comments:

  1. Huh, never say never but I know how hard it is to get the hopes up. Are you usually late? Wow, a miracle, imagine? Keep us posted!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how awesome that would be would be!!! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sister.... miracles can happen!! There are miracles all over this crazy, up-and-down infertility community, and this may be one of them! Please keep us posted - I will be thinking of you and praying for that miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urgh - the late AF maybe game drives me crazy too. I do hope in your case the news is good!

    ReplyDelete