Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BFF is really a great friend

so, i spoke to BFF today.
I had to say something. she had to know my feelings, and i was waiting for the perfect moment, and i got it :D

i told her that i knew she was late, and i told her i was secretly hiding from her...... and she told me she knew that i knew she was late, and she also told me she was secretly hiding from me....

i also told her that i do not want out friendship to ever be affected by IF..... i told her i will always be happy for her, but if she tells me she is preggo and i get sad, it is not anything but sad for me.

we decided, no more hiding. we will just be honest and up front.
i feel much better.

:D

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news! I am sure that conversation was really hard for you... good for you for talking to her about it. Here's to good girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete